Friday, July 3, 2015

R

I haven't felt feelings like this in a while. I would say eight months, but I'm beginning to realize it may be a bit longer than that.
That terrifies me.
You terrify me.
But it's all good. I'm cool. This is friendship. I can do friendship. I've done friendship before. Besides... I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really don't want to be THAT guy. So I'm doing my best to not be. I hope I'm doing an okay job.
It's a little difficult, though. You're really amazing. You. Are. AMAZING. And I want to spend more and more time with you and I worry that either you'll catch on to me and make me go away or that you'll get sick of me.
My sister is listening to Thrift Shop. That's just great.
Anyway.
I'd like to be your best friend forever.
And I'm telling my heart to sit down and stop doing cartwheels and singing love song, because it's embarrassing and frustrating and I don't want to hurt anyone anymore or get hurt.

Are you done, brain? 'Cause that would be cool.

...  Kay.

Cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment