Tuesday, July 21, 2015

G

Please help me to understand why that was necessary. I haven't talked to you in a long time. I'm half wishing I hadn't started again, because now I'm wanting to blame you for what I'm feeling.
I shouldn't, though, because you're above that. So, clearly, this experience is necessary. For me. Or for R. Or for both of us. Whatever. I can't find a moral in this story. I can't find the lesson to be learned.
I can't find a possible reason why we would need to go through such turmoil.

I'm in a really dark place right now. I don't blame my best friend. I sort of blame myself. And I'm trying really hard not to blame you.
Just show me what I'm spread to be getting out of this. Please. Teach me. Or teach R, so that she can share it with me.

Please. Just. Help me to understand. I'm breaking.

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment