The Unsaid Half

When I talk to people, sometimes there are things I want to say, but don't. This is where I DO.

Monday, February 23, 2015

It shouldn't hurt as much as it does when I hear about you going on dates. When you talk about "liking" guys. When you tweet about guys asking for your number.

But it does hurt as much as it does.

Which is a lot.

Posted by ASL at 11:15 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2015 (19)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ▼  February (6)
      • It shouldn't hurt as much as it does when I hear a...
      • Seeing you again was... incredible. Thank you for ...
      • I love you I'm not in love with you Not right now,...
      • Thank you. Thank you. Thank you thank  you thank y...
      • Do you even care about me? I realized I'm pourin...
      • I didn't visit you to win you back. I visited beca...
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2014 (14)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2013 (5)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2012 (16)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (7)

About Me

My photo
ASL
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.