I started to explain, but I didn't get to finish. So I'll do that now, even if you aren't reading.
I used to like girls.
ALL the girls.
Then the girlfriend happened. I believe you know what happened there.
After the girlfriend happened, I went into the weird state of emotional turbulence. One moment, I would hate girls. Then I would love them. Then I would despise not just women, but people in general.
Then I kind of just turned into a flirtatious little boy who didn't really know how to have a crush. That's kind of where I am now.
Only now, there are four girls who I feel I could potentially learn to have a crush on. You know their names. You even know most of them. You know yourself especially well, I would imagine.
This is why I'm going to all the trouble to explain this to nobody in particular. Because maybe, just maybe, you'll read it.
See. I wasn't saying I have a crush on you. When I was joking around with you about a relationship, I was just joking around. I'm nowhere near ready for that kind of thing to happen to me again.
What I was saying is that you are a very nice person. You're remarkably intelligent. You have a wonderful sense of humor. You're patient. You're helpful. You're a lot of things.
What I was saying is that I could conceivably see me having a crush on you sometime. You have a lot of admirable qualities that are lacking in a lot of people. And I admire that.
But for the moment, romantic intent with regards to the four girls we talked about are at a minimum. I love these girls as friends, nothing more.
That's about all I have to say on that right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment